Finding the perfect angle for a selfie is difficult enough, but picking a matching caption is even harder. And after you’ve put in so much work to present yourself to the best of your ability, you want your caption to help you highlight that photo. We want to help. Whether you’re looking for song lyrics, quotes, or funny captions for Instagram, there’s something in this list that’s perfect for you. Find the right inspiration to make your social media shine with the Instagram captions for selfies below. This list of inspirational quotes for selfies are also the perfect little additions you can add to custom gifts for friends and family.
- Quotes For Instagram Selfies
- Cute Selfie Captions
- Funny Instagram Captions For Selfies
- Short Instagram Captions For Selfies
- Good Captions For Selfies
Quotes For Instagram Selfies
Sometimes musicians, actors, or the otherwise famous have already expressed exactly what you’re trying to say. If that’s the case, borrow a quote for your next Instagram post. For added inspiration from your favorite artist, add the quote to a custom photo calendar so you can stay motivated as the days and months turn. You can even customize it into keepsake gifts featuring favorite quotes and photos for every family member.
- “I’d like to stay here for a while and go wild.” – Maïa Vidal
- “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.” – John Lennon
- “Every little thing is gonna be alright!” – Bob Marley
- “All you need is love.” – John Lennon
- “Work it, make it, do it, makes us: harder, better, faster, stronger” – Daft Punk
- “I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can’t bring me down.” – Christina Aguilera
- “Gonna love myself, no, I don’t need anybody else.” – Hailee Steinfeld
- “We’re happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time.” – Taylor Swift
- “If I fall for you, would you fall too?” – Ed Sheeran
- “Some call it arrogant I call it confidence.” – Beyoncé
- “When it comes to me I wouldn’t wanna be anybody else.” – Selena Gomez & The Scene
- “We ain’t picture perfect but we worth the picture still.” – J. Col
- “Find me where the wild things are.” – Alessia Cara
Cute Selfie Captions
Showing off your fave footie pajamas? Or featuring your cute-as-hell doggo on your Insta? Whatever cute thing you’re doing, up the “aww” factor with a caption that says it all.
Now, your selfie should be at least 100% adorbs. A cute caption takes that post to 110%, which is sure to blind followers with your cuteness.
Here are a few of my favorite cute selfie captions perfect for Instagram:
- Sweet like honey
- Sunday Funday
- Pretty in pink
- Messy bun and getting stuff done
- Cute but psycho
- Wanderlust and city dust
- Be yourself–everyone else is taken
- No rain, no flowers
- tfw you’re a room without a roof
- Stay gold
Funny Instagram Captions For Selfies
Did you know that people like you more when you make them laugh? Instead of throwing together a “Felt cute, might delete later, idk” selfie caption, get creative. Your followers are there for entertainment, so give ‘em the old razzle-dazzle.
- You never know what you have until you have cleaned your house.
- Another fine day ruined by responsibilities.
- I put the ‘Pro’ in procrastinate.
- Today is one of those days that even my coffee needs a coffee.
- Be a cupcake in a world of muffins.
- Going to bed early. Not going to a party. Not leaving my house. My childhood punishments has become my adult goals.
- There’s no ‘we’ in fries.
- Morning coffee, because anything else is worthless.
- May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner even.
- Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s an Instagram filter.
- At least my pizza still loves me.
- If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption.
- I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
- It’s not a phase mom, it’s who I am.
- Vodka may not be the answer but it’s worth a shot.
- My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.
- If there would be an award for being lazy, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
Short Instagram Captions For Selfies
Sometimes short and concise tells a better story. If that’s the case for you, we’ve made a list of caption ideas that you’re sure to love. Pick your favorite below or use the following to inspire a great Instagram caption all your own. Consider adding these short and sweet quotes to your wall art collection. From unique typography to family rules, this list of quotes will help you right just the right words to help you express yourself.
- Oh hey there.
- Sunday funday.
- Let it be.
- You do you.
- I can show you the world.
- I’ll do me.
- Morning gram.
- Mentally at the beach.
- All about the vibe.
- I woke up like this.
- Escape the ordinary.
- Let it hurt and then let it go.
- Less perfection, more authenticity.
- Life happens, coffee helps.
- Smile big, laugh often.
- Crazy hair, don’t care.
- Coffee and confidence.
- But first, let me take a selfie.
- Don’t dream of it. Train for it.
- Live more, worry less.
- All I really need is a passport.
- Start somewhere.
- Be happy, it drives people crazy.
- Create your own sunshine.
- Life is too short for bad vibes.
- Maybe she’s born with it.
- Better an Oops, than a what if.
Good Captions For Selfies
That’s why we’re here right? Likes, followers, comments, more followers on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok! Get just 5% of your followers to leave a comment in response to your caption, and in social media terms, that’s a freaking great success. Congrats! Go take that afternoon nap, pour yourself a glass of wine, splurge on a designer bag — however you celebrate a job well done.
- Some days start better than others.
- Today I will be as useless as the ‘g’ in lasagna.
- Life is like a box of chocolates; sometimes you just dig out the good centre parts and leave all the undesirable rest to waste.
- There is no such thing as a perfect person, but someone’s heart can have a perfect intention.”
- Throw sass around like confetti.”
- Hella heart eyes for you.”
- Decluttering my life like Marie kondo.
- Life is simple. It’s just not easy.
- You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.
- Get out there and live a little.
- I’m not high maintenance, you’re just low effort.
- Whatever is good for your soul, do that.
- The way you speak to yourself matters the most.
- You can regret a lot of things but you’ll never regret being kind.
- Being happy never goes out of style.
- A little contour and confidence.
- Smile a little more, regret a little less.
- Grow through what you go through.
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
Make sure to add your personality, your own flavour, your own twist of lemon in every selfie caption for Instagram. And if I ever see you with the likes of ‘Me, myself & I’, I reserve the right to unfollow.