If you want to bring aromatherapy into your life every day, you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars for expensive sessions or consultants. Candle therapy are a wonderful way to bring aromatherapy into your life. Quality scented candles are especially good for Body, Mind and Soul, Candle manufacturers often use natural fragrances and scents – just like your favourite aromatherapy oils.
Many advantages to using candles for your aromatherapy needs:
- It’s less messy. With luxury scented candles, there’s no problem with mess. You can just light a candle and start breathing in the rich scent as your worries melt away.
- It’s easy. Lighting a candle is much easier than trying to combine different aromatherapy oils. If you need more than one scent, you can simply light a few candles. It literally only takes a few seconds.
- There are so many candles to try there are an endless array of luxurious scents, including wonderful scent combinations that can help soothe you and entrance you.
- Candles are portable. You can easily pack your candles into your luggage when traveling and can bring them with you to your lake house, home, or anywhere else you may need to unwind.
- Candles engage all your senses. Aromatherapy oils work by scent, but luxury candles deliver a dose of beauty, fragrance, and light. You can light them by a bath for a complete experience in de-stressing and pampering. You can even meditate with luxury scented candles to enjoy even more powerful benefits.
Types of Fragrances for Different Moods :
- Perfect For: Guest room, Bath time, or Curling up with a glass of Juice.
- Signature Flavours: Lavender, Eucalyptus oil, Chamomile, Sandalwood.
- Perfect For: Living areas, Game rooms, Home office, Hallways.
- Signature Flavours: Citrus, Ginger, Rosemary, Peppermint, Cinnamon.
- Perfect For: Intimate meals, Cozy nights, A gift for someone special.
- Signature Flavours: Rose, Violet, Peony, and Jasmine.
- Perfect For: Bedrooms, Ensuite, Dressing rooms, Walk-in wardrobes.
- Signature Flavours: Cotton, White geranium, Fig, Juniper berry.
- Perfect For: Fireplaces, Christmas/Diwali table settings, Stocking fillers.
- Signature Flavours: Cinnamon, Ginger, Clove, Cardamom, Woody notes.
- Never leave candles unattended and always keep them away from flammable materials, children and animals.
- Always let candles burn until the entire surface becomes molten. This increases burn time and prevents tunnelling (the appearance of an outer ring of hard wax that won’t burn, creating an uneven surface).
- Trim candle wicks regularly (to 6mm) to remove black soot and achieve the longest, cleanest burn possible.
- Keep pools of molten wax free of debris such as match ends and wick trimmings.
- To prevent dripping, keep candles away from excessive drafts and extinguish pillar candles when the wax pool reaches the edge.
- To protect your candle vessel, never burn the last centimetre of wax and remember to handle candle containers with care as they can become very hot.
- Don’t burn candles for more than four hours as wicks can begin to form a ‘mushroom’.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish candles and ensure that wicks stay centred.
- If smoking occurs, blow the candle out, trim wick(s) and relight.
- Don’t place pillar candles directly onto furniture. Always use a heat-resistant plate to protect surfaces.