Having good healthy glowy skin is very important for everyone. The number of chemicals added in the products that are available in the market like creams or facial masks for instance can be very harmful for our skin. Our skin is very sensitive to all those things. The best way to have a good glowy skin at home without wasting much money in the parlour is by using some good old homemade natural ingredients. In this blog we are going to read on some full body glow home remedies and some tips on how to get that glow up from head to toe.
Home remedies to have glow up from head to toe:
- Hair – First let’s start with our hair. Getting compliments for having really good is a great feeling. If you want to have good healthy hair then washing it twice or thrice (depending on your length) is very important. By washing your hair regularly your scalp is also clean and that means no dandruff. Make sure you apply conditioner after shampooing it because that makes it sure you don’t have any dryness.
- Face – Having a glowy face is very important. Glowy skin means you have healthy skin and that is always great. To get that glow you’re supposed to make sure you wash your face everyday twice. Washing your face twice alone won’t do the magic, exfoliating is also important. If you have a dry skin face then you apply some cucumber mask, milk, basen, aloe vera, yogurt or honey face mask as that will definitely soften and give a glow to your skin. Moisturizing your face before you sleep will also do wonders for your skin.
- Hands – Shaving or waxing is not enough. Yes they remove all the hair and the dirt but that alone won’t be enough. Having soft hands is very healthy. The key to having good glowy hands is by always applying good sunscreen and also by moisturizing your hands before sleeping at night. Just like how your face needs moisturization, even your hands need them too. If you are tanned then there are some ancient old homemade remedies that can solve your problem. Applying some sandalwood paste on your skin can help with the tan removal and also make sure you have a nice glowy skin.
- Nails – Having soft and shiny nails are very important for a girl. By just applying a nail polish the work is not done. Your nails deserve as much attention as your face. To make sure your nails are soft and glowy naturally you should make sure your nails are clean everyday as well as moisturise your nails. Keeping them in shape also helps. While applying nail polish, make sure it’s of a good brand because otherwise it can harm your nails.
- Legs – All the attention goes to our face and the hands but what about our legs? Our legs also deserve to have a glow and not be dry. Having soft legs is a healthy form of saying that your skin is healthy. Some simple ways to make sure that your legs are glowy is by exfoliating. Exfoliation is really important for your skin. It helps your skin breathe more and helps you remove all that dirt that’s clogged up. For shiny legs applying some good old coconut oil is really good. It not only gives a good shine but also softens your legs.
- Feet – Having a cracked ankle or rough feet is definitely not a good sight but by doing some simple homemade remedies, you can say bye to your rough feet. Letting your leg rest in lukewarm water everynight before you go to bed is going to be very helpful. Massaging your feet also helps with the blood circulation and that helps your feet soften and not look all rough and cracked. Just like the rest of your body even your feet deserves to be moisturised and so moisturizing your feet will help you get your glow.
Tips and tricks to have full body glow
- Healthy diet – We know how tempting those processed junk food can be but trust me they’re so unhealthy for your skin. If you want to have a glow up and at the same time eat processed food then say goodbye to your glow up because you definitely can’t get that. The saying ‘You are what you eat’ is so true. If you don’t intake healthy food then you can’t expect to have a glow up. A glow up means having healthy skin and that won’t be possible until and unless you don’t eat something healthy.
- Water – Keeping yourself hydrated is very important. Drinking 8 glasses of water will definitely help you a lot to achieve that glowy skin you want.
- No makeup – Makeup can be very harmful to our skin. The chemicals added in the products are very harmful for our skin. It’s always to go makeup free and instead just use some good old cream.
- Moisturization – Moisturization is very important especially if you have dry skin. Keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized is very important for a glow up. There are a few moisturizers in the market that can help you keep your skin moisturised.