Recycling is the best way to reuse a product. You can turn used items or waste into many reuse popsicle sticks and icecream sticks. One such item is icecream sticks. We know after having popsicles or chocobars, the stick goes into junk. But there are a variety of different products that we can make out of popsicle sticks. Some of them are showcase pieces while others can be utility products.
1. popsicle sticks of different sizes
2. cloth clipper
1. lay flat the cloth pin and stick one popsicle stick perpendicular to it right at the center.
2. One that side is stuck well and dried, flip the cloth pin to the other side and stick the next popsicle stick parallel to the first one as shown in the above figure.
3. Now stick the smaller popsicle sticks one on each edge.
4. Paint the plane in accordance to your imagination.
1. popsicle sticks
2. sketch or marker pens
1. take the popsicle stick and colour it according to your imagination.That is it push it into your book as the bookmark.
1. Cardboard box
2. popsicle sticks
1. Break the popsicle sticks into uneven pieces.
2. Take the cardboard box and stick the popsicle sticks such a way that the broad side of popsicle sticks are perpendicular to the surface of cardboard.
3. Paste the other sticks creating uneven track
4. Place the marble on the topmost cardboard and viola it is ready to play.
1.the top ⅕ th part of the stick is the doll’s head. So draw eyes,nose,eyebrows and hair as shown in the picture below.
2.Next ⅕ th part belongs to the upper body of the doll. You can draw and paint a shirt or a top according to your imagination on this part.
3.Next ⅕ th is the doll’s lower body. You can paint a pair of jeans or a skirt onto this part.
4.Next ⅕ th can be for stockings or shoes.
5.Leave the rest for you to hold the doll.WE are done!
2.Cylindrical hard cardboard(You can also use wide cylindrical jars)
4.Circular cardboard for covering the bottom of cylinder
Step 1:Making of circular cardboard: Measure the diameter of the cylinder you are using. With same diameter cut out the cardboard. If you are using cylindrical jars then just remove the lid and you can skip step 1.
Step 2: Your structure is ready.Using glue, stick the popsicle sticks to the cylinder one next to the other in a vertical fashion. Cover the entire cylinder with standing popsicle sticks.
Step 3: Using ribbons tie multiple bows around the cylinder. You can use multiple colors and tie one at the top and one at the button.
Step 4: Use stickers of your choice to add more color to the pen stand.
Step 5: Viola!We are done. Drop in your favourite pens