Pregnancy is a journey which so many women experience in their life. When a baby enters your life everything changes. Women have to go through a lot in order to bring a child into this world. There are many things a woman has to go through half of which you didn’t even know. Reading this blog, you’re going to change your thoughts on women and respect them more than you today as you will know the side problems in pregnancy no one talks about.
Here are things nobody tells you about side problems in pregnancy:
- Sleeping position – It’s not really easy to sleep in a comfortable position. Either your back or hips might hurt. While lying on your back the entire time will also affect the pain. Pregnant women have to be very careful with their sleeping position because it shouldn’t hurt the baby.
- Hunger – Yes, everyone will tell you that you will eat like crazy all the time and that’s true but there are some women who experience this only during their third trimester and there are some who experience this during the entire pregnancy journey.
- Can’t bend – Once that baby bump starts showing forget about bending to pick something from the floor. It will be next to impossible for you to bend and there are so many doctors who also suggest you not to bend during those 9 months as it might affect the baby.
- Mood swings- Yes, just like how people tell you about hunger you will even experience crazy mood swings. It’s like at one point you’re happy and the next you’re crying over something silly which won’t look silly to you. You’re also extra sensitive during this time.
- Morning sickness – Again yes, you will already know about experiencing morning sickness but there are times when women experience morning sickness the entire day. It’s like they always feel very nauseous and because of this they get really sad.
- Change in the relationship between you and your partner – There will be times where you won’t be able to express what you’re going through to your partner because he’s not going through the same thing. That’s when you will feel like talking to someone who actually has gone through this or is going through this. If you don’t talk it out to anyone it’s going to take a toll on your mental health so even if you think your partner won’t understand, it’s okay, just speak out your problem to them. This will get you closer than before and it’s a beautiful journey you both have to go through together.
- Anxiety and stress – Anxiety is real during these times. There will be moments where you are anxious over small things and this will disturb your mood. Though doctors say not to stress during these times it’s not really easy because even if something small happens you might stress or get anxious about it and it’s totally normal. It’s okay to go through this. All this happens because of the hormonal change in your body.
- Weird pains – Going through pain is normal but there will be times where you feel pain in weird places where you won’t even expect.
- Skin colour change – This is yet another thing that you might go through. Many pregnant women go through a skin color change in their pregnancy. Sometimes women experience a change of colour on their nipples. There are times even when your armpits can get more dark than they already are. So, don’t worry when you see a change of color because this is totally normal.
- You sweat like crazy- There will be times when you are sitting in a room and still sweating. This is totally normal but yet another thing which no one talks about.
- Growth of the body hair – Due to hormonal changes there will be an increase or decrease in your body hair growth.
- You will get thicker in places you won’t expect – many women get thick thighs because of pregnancy and this happens because of those hormonal changes and you should always remember that you can reduce that weight after the baby comes out. At the moment everything is worth it for your baby.
- Self conscious – There might be times where you might feel really self conscious or you won’t have the same confidence and that’s totally normal. You should always remember that you’re so lucky to get an opportunity to grow a life inside you. All this pain is worth it. You’re beautiful just the way you are.
- Every pregnant woman would have heard and gone through this. Pregnant women will be peeing a lot but the thing you won’t be aware of is that some women don’t get to poop much. This issue has been addressed by many pregnant women.
- Breast starts to leak even before the baby is here. There might be times when you will notice something leaking from your breast during your third trimester and that is normal but not many people talk about it.